McKenzie and David Part III

Photobucket

Remember this beautiful couple from their engagement pictures and her bridal pictures? I realized that I never posted anything from their wedding day. Here are a few of my favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This bride and her mother spent a lot of time on the beautiful details at this wedding. I especially loved the medallions tied to the bouquet that were stamped with the initials of the bride and groom and the wedding date. After the wedding the bride put them on a chain to wear as a necklace.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

The bride also has some pretty funny younger brothers who wanted to "pay tribute" to their older sister with an imitation of one of the favorite shots from her bridal session.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I know I'm just a little bit biased, but these are some GREAT pictures! We are so blessed to have your talent to capture such an important day in our lives. You did a beautiful job. We can't thank you enough! Love you...Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving it K! Your work shines. :)

    ReplyDelete